Deadline for Oral Presentation Submission: December 12, 2018
Deadline for Poster Presentation Submission: February 6, 2019
If you have any question or technical matter, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Publication of Abstracts
- All abstracts for oral and poster presentation will be submitted to the Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract has to be submitted via the online form available below. Abstracts receiving without using online form will be note studied.
- Only one abstract is accepted for one registered person.
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentation have to be uploaded in a word and PDF files following the modalities available here.
- Abstracts received without the formal modalities will not be studied.
All accepted abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be published in the abstracts book of the congress with a specific DOI (Digital object identifier)
After the congress, all authors will have the possibility to publish an extended abstract and to obtain a personal DOI.
For more information, please contact us.
Posters will be presented by authors during breaks
Please print your poster with the following format: 1m height * 0,70m width